You have been planning your wedding for months now! Your big day is only a few weeks away. You think to yourself, am I forgetting anything. With all of the details in place, here is a must have list of small details you will need to remember.
- An Over night bag. After a long wonderful day, you will want to take your makeup off and brush your teeth. Add those toiletries that you love and an extra change of clothes, You will be happy you did.
- Your Wedding Day Time Line. Make sure you have a copy go out to all of your vendors. Have one on hand for yourself and your helper for the day. What time should dinner be served, how long are your scheduled for photos.
- You have planned everything up until now, if you do not have a wedding planner for the day, a point a bridesmaid or other trusted person to take care of small details and emergencies as they come up. This will keep you stress free and smiling so that you can focus your attention on the day.
- Getting ready clothing. You will want to have a button down shirt on while you have your hair and makeup done. This will allow for easy changing after this services is complete. Your hair and makeup will stay in tact this way.
- Vendor Contact. Make sure to have a list of all your vendor contact info. You will want to give this list to a friend or your event planner just in case.
- Tip Envelopes. Be sure to have your tip envelopes filled and signed before the wedding day. Bring a few more along with you just in case you need an extra one.
- Clutch for you and your bridal party. A clutch with a few items you will need for the day. Include a small amount of cash, breath mints, lip balm, a couple of Tylenol, just in case you need it.
- Extra Shoes. Oh I know you love your knew high heels with the pretty bling on them! But lets face it, after standing in those pretty shoes all day, you will want to have a pair of flats on hand at the end of the night.
- Emergency kit. Have an emergency kit on hand just in case: Items such as, Advil, band aids, needle and thread, stain stick, double sided tape, dental floss, mints, tissue for those emotional moments.
- Pre wedding meals. Have some snacks and meals before the wedding. Determine when the next meal will be. Have something ready and made before your take photos. Brides, Please always eat before you getting married.
Remember to enjoy every second of this very special day!